I fell in love with cooking as a little girl, sitting on the counter, helping Mom cook. That shared love of cooking is what this blog is all about. I want this to be a place where we can all share and learn from each other all our favorite recipes, kitchen tips, and more. From how to fry an egg to Grandma's tried and true classics to your favorite olive oil. I hope everyone enjoys the blog, has fun with it, and will contribute your own ideas.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Frozen BBQ Sandwiches

OK so I know this is a recipe blog, but I also wanna share other things that we try and we like. I hate nothing more than trying something for the first time and not liking it. But this way if we try something that is truly GOOD we can share it and you will know beforehand. I usually don't get things like this at the store, but when I saw these in Sam's and saw that it has Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce, I got some. These aren't like the usual soggy frozen sandwich you would get. These are GOOD. REAL good. I don't know where else you can find them, I have only been able to find them at Sam's Club so far. But these are great for a quick and easy lunch. And they are about $1 each. You get 8 sandwiches for $8 and change. Not bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment