I fell in love with cooking as a little girl, sitting on the counter, helping Mom cook. That shared love of cooking is what this blog is all about. I want this to be a place where we can all share and learn from each other all our favorite recipes, kitchen tips, and more. From how to fry an egg to Grandma's tried and true classics to your favorite olive oil. I hope everyone enjoys the blog, has fun with it, and will contribute your own ideas.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Crab Dip 2

Very similar to the other Crab Dip recipe I have, this one has a few more ingredients. I think I would like it with the lemon! 
Crab Dip 2
From:Merletta

12 oz. cream cheese
1 tablespoon fine grated onion
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 tablespoon lemon juice
6 oz. can crab or 4 oz. fresh crab meat
Seafood cocktail sauce
 
Mix everything but crab meat and cocktail sauce.
Place,spread, mixture in serving dish,(I use a big flat platter or big round glass plate) press the crab meat onto the cheese mixture, last spread cocktail sauce over top. 
Serve with all kinds of Cracker

No comments:

Post a Comment