I fell in love with cooking as a little girl, sitting on the counter, helping Mom cook. That shared love of cooking is what this blog is all about. I want this to be a place where we can all share and learn from each other all our favorite recipes, kitchen tips, and more. From how to fry an egg to Grandma's tried and true classics to your favorite olive oil. I hope everyone enjoys the blog, has fun with it, and will contribute your own ideas.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Chicken Spaghetti

This recipe, just like the Chicken Rotel recipe, is one I could make in my sleep. It is soooo good. And again, so easy. Enjoy! 


Chicken Spaghetti
From: Merletta

7 oz. spaghetti noodles, boiled & drained
1 stick melted butter
8 oz. sour cream
1 cup powdered parmesan cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
2-3 cans chicken

Mix all in a large bowl, pour into 9x13 pan. Top with more parmesan cheese and a bit of paprika for color. Bake until hot at 350

*If you do not like canned chicken, while I think you should try it in this recipe, you can always boil a chicken and de-bone it, use a rotisserie chicken.. lots of other options. But the canned chicken in this recipe works really well, and is SO much easier. 

2 comments:

  1. i made this the other night and it was delicious! when i reheated the leftovers, i added some french fried onions to the top because i have a huge bag to use up. it was an excellent addition. thanks merletta for the recipe, and thanks christi for posting it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leanne! I am glad you enjoyed it. It has been a favorite of mine since Merletta made it for me years ago. And it's SO easy! I will have to try the french fried onions! That sounds great!! :-)

    ReplyDelete