I fell in love with cooking as a little girl, sitting on the counter, helping Mom cook. That shared love of cooking is what this blog is all about. I want this to be a place where we can all share and learn from each other all our favorite recipes, kitchen tips, and more. From how to fry an egg to Grandma's tried and true classics to your favorite olive oil. I hope everyone enjoys the blog, has fun with it, and will contribute your own ideas.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

My favorite brand of flour tortillas

OK I don't know if any of you have this problem, but some brands of flour tortillas leave a bitter taste in my mouth sometimes. Even after they are heated/cooked. Am I the only one this happens to? Anyway.. I have found this brand of tortillas that doesn't leave that taste, and they really do have a much more "homemade" taste to them than others. I can only find these at Wal-Mart at the moment, so if you spot these somewhere else let me know. Try these next time around! Here is the website for more info- http://www.mimamas.com/mi-mamas-taco-flour-tortilla.html



No comments:

Post a Comment