I fell in love with cooking as a little girl, sitting on the counter, helping Mom cook. That shared love of cooking is what this blog is all about. I want this to be a place where we can all share and learn from each other all our favorite recipes, kitchen tips, and more. From how to fry an egg to Grandma's tried and true classics to your favorite olive oil. I hope everyone enjoys the blog, has fun with it, and will contribute your own ideas.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Why I love Temp-tations Cookware.

OK So I have always wanted a set of bakeware that you can put in the oven, then go straight to the table with it, then put it straight in the fridge. I am all about tupperware but I love the idea of only needing to dirty one dish. I saw this on QVC last year and asked for it for Christmas. Mom and Jeff ended up getting me a few pieces. One of them was this set. I absolutely LOVE it. I use the 9x13 pan almost every week, and sometimes more than once. It is just amazing. I put my casserole in it to bake, put it in it's trivet to serve, and when we are done I snap the lid on and slide it in the fridge for leftovers. How cool is that?! I would love to have another 9x13.. or 2.. like this. Plus for the amount of stuff you get- this is a great price. I also have a set of their soup bowls with lids on them that we use quite often, love the handles. All of these really keep the food warm too. Oh! And don't let me forget how easy it is to clean! I haven't had any problems with food coming right off with zero effort. Even baked on stuff that usually is such a pain to get clean. Can't beat it!

Temp-tations Old World 16-piece Oven-to-Table Set
Temp-tations set I own from QVC. Check it out. $50 for the whole set.
http://www.qvc.com/Temp-tations-Old-World-16-piece-Oven-to-Table-Set-Search-Results.product.K27938.html?sc=K27938-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-3-_-K27938

No comments:

Post a Comment