I fell in love with cooking as a little girl, sitting on the counter, helping Mom cook. That shared love of cooking is what this blog is all about. I want this to be a place where we can all share and learn from each other all our favorite recipes, kitchen tips, and more. From how to fry an egg to Grandma's tried and true classics to your favorite olive oil. I hope everyone enjoys the blog, has fun with it, and will contribute your own ideas.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Snickers Salad

OK I found this in a Taste of Home recipe booklet. I just made it to test it before I posted it... yeah that's why... and it was ridiculously good. Oh my. I will be making this the next time we have a family get together for sure. Yumm. So easy, took five minutes to throw together, and very satisfying. 
Snickers Salad
From: Taste of Home 
1 package instant vanilla pudding
1 1/2 cups cold milk
4 snickers bars, cut into bite size chunks
4 large apples, cut into bite size chunks
1 container cool whip


In a mixing bowl whisk together pudding mix and milk. Let set for 2 minutes or until quick-set. Fold in cool whip, then apples, then snickers. Serve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment